TNEA 2017 Application Form Process has been open today By Anna University. Official notification has been released for Tamil Nadu Engineering Admission (TNEA). The application form of TNEA 2017 is now available in online mode until May 31, 2017. Students who are interested in pursuing engineering courses in colleges across Tamil Nadu can now apply online from the examination’s official website.
TNEA 2017 Application Form
The Anna University released the application form May 1, 2017. Last date for the application filling is May 31, 2017. The filled-in application must be submitted to university on or before June 03, 2017. For more details about TNEA Application Form 2017, read the full article.
TNEA 2017 Application Fees
Category of the Applicants
Application Fees (in Rs.)
Candidates have to be natives of Tamil Nadu and/or should have passed class 12 in the state from a recognized school.
Documents to be Submitted with TNEA Application Form 2017
The following documents will have to be submit along with TNEA 2107 application form .
- Original Special Reservation Form with DD
- HSC/Equivalent Mark Sheet
- 10th Mark Sheet
- HSC Hall Ticket
- Transfer Certificate
- Nativity Certificate only in electronic form/digitally signed e-Certificate.
- Permanent Community Certificate Card for ST, SC, SCA, MBC & DNC, BC & BCM.
- First Graduate Certificate and First Graduate Joint Declaration (if applicable)
- Sri Lankan Tamil Refugee Certificate (if applicable)
TNEA 2017 Dates:
- Notification Announcement: 30th April 2017
- Application Form Availability Date: 1st May 2017
- Last date for Registration of Online Applications: 31st May 2017
Last date for submission of filled – in online applications: 3rd June 2017
Steps to apply for TNEA 2017:
- Go to the official website for TNEA (tnea.ac.in)
- Click on the “Online Application” tab.
- Read the instructions provided carefully.
- Press Next button.
- Read Step.
- Press Proceed button.
- New user press on “New user Registration”.
- Fill all details.
Steps to be follow for filling the online application
- REGISTER – If you are a New User, Create Login ID and Password with OTP Verification. If you are an Existing User login with Username and Password.
- PERSONAL INFORMATION – Provide your Personal Details.
- PAYMENT OF REGISTRATION FEE – Pay only through online mode.
- ACADEMIC DETAILS – Provide your Academic Details.
- FINAL REVIEW AND GENERATE PDF – Review the filled online application using preview button before printing the application.
- PRINT and submit the application – Review the filled online application using preview button before printing the application.
- Send the application either in person or through post along with required enclosures.
Address for Application Sent: “The Secretary, Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions, Anna University, Chennai – 600 025”
In case you have any difficulty in filling in the Online Application, Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org Phone : 044-22359910 / 22359911 (with 10 lines)