The Most Awaited RRB ALP Recruitment 2018 Notification is Out! The Indian Railways has finally released the official notification announcing the Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP) & Technicians Recruitment. Approx 26502 posts of ALP are vacant in the Railway. Do Check RRB Group D Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online for 62907 Posts
- 1 RRB ALP Recruitment – Important Dates
- 2 Railways ALP Recruitment – Vacancies
- 3 Railways ALP Recruitment – Eligibility Criteria
- 4 RRB ALP Exam Pattern
- 5 How to Apply for Railways ALP Recruitment
RRB ALP Recruitment – Important Dates
|Opening Date & Time for Online Registration and submission of Application||03-02-2018 at 10.00 hrs.|
|Closing Date & Time for submission of Online application||05-03-2018 at 23.59 hrs.|
|Last Date & Time for Payment of Application Fee|
|Online payment (Net Banking / Credit Card / Debit Card )||05-03-2018 at 22.00 hrs.|
|SBI Bank Challan||05-03-2018 at 13.00 hrs.|
|Post Office Challan||03-03-2018 at 13.00 hrs.|
Railways ALP Recruitment – Vacancies
Name of Recruiter: Indian Railways
Name of Posts: Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP) & Technicians
The total no. of vacancies are 26,502.
To know more about RRB ALP Recruitment, click the following link:
RRB ALP And Technician Vacancies 2018 (Zone Wise)
|Sl. No||RRB Railway Zone||Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP)||Various Posts of Technicians||Total|
Railways ALP Recruitment – Eligibility Criteria
RRB ALP Age Limit:
Candidate’s age should be between 18 to 27 years as on 1st July 2018. Age relaxation is applicable for the reserved category candidates as per the govt rules. OBC applicants will get relaxation of 3 years and SC / ST applicants will get relaxation of 5 years.
|Post’s Name||Education Qualification|
Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP)
|Candidates must have done engineering Degree/ Matriculation / SSLC plus ITI from recognised institutions of NCVT/SCVT in the trades of Armature and Coil Winder / Electrician / Electronics Mechanic / Fitter / Heat Engine / Instrument Mechanic / Machinist / Mechanic Diesel / Mechanic Motor Vehicle / Millwright Maintenance Mechanic / Mechanic Radio & TV / Refrigeration and Air-conditioning Mechanic / Tractor Mechanic / Turner / Wireman.
Matriculation / SSLC plus Course Completed Act Apprenticeship in the trades.
3 years Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics / Automobile Engineering (OR) Combination of various streams of these Engineering disciplines from a recognised Institution in lieu of ITI
|Matriculation / SSLC plus ITI from recognised institutions of NCVT/SCVT in the trades
Matriculation / SSLC plus Course Completed Act Apprenticeship in the trades
RRB ALP Exam Pattern
- First stage CBT
- Second stage CBT
- Computer Based Aptitude Test (only for ALP)
- Document Verification
How to Apply for Railways ALP Recruitment
Below we have mentioned some steps which will help you while filling RRB ALP 2018 Application Form.
- Visit the official website – http://www.rly-rect-appn.in/alptech2017/
- Click on the “New Registration” Button below if you are Registering for the first time.
- Fill up the basic details.
- The Registration Id and password will be displayed on the screen. OTPs will be sent to your registered mobile number and E-mail id.
- Retrieve OTPs from mobile number and E-mail and validate them to proceed with the filling up of application.
- Click On ‘Apply/Edit’ option on the screen.
- Complete the form and Submit.
- After submission of form, make the Payment by clicking on the Payment tab.
- Only after payment you will be able to fill the additional details and upload Photos etc.
- Final Submit. Before clicking on “Final submit”, review all the details filled and be sure that all are correct.
Railways ALP Recruitment – Application Fee
|General and OBC||Rs. 500/-|
|SC / ST/ Ex-Serviceman/ PWDs / Female / Transgender / Minorities / Economically backward class||Rs. 250/-|
Railways RRB ALP Pay Scale
Pay Scale – Rs. 19,900/- (Level 2 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix) plus allowances as admissible.
For further details about RRB ALP Recruitment 2018 regarding Admit card, results, exam date and syllabus please visit official website of RRBs.