medadmgujarat.org – ACPUGMEC UG/PG Medical Admission 2018-19 – The Admission Committee for Professional Under-Graduate Medical Educational Courses (ACPUGMEC) released the notification for Admission to PG Medical and Dental Courses at
Government and SFI Medical and Dental Colleges of Gujarat State on the official website-medadmgujarat.org. Candidates, who qualify in NEET-PG 2018 and are eligible as per respective council and admission rules of Gujarat State, can apply as per schedule.
medadmgujarat.org – ACPUGMEC Admission 2018-19
Post-Graduate admission process of Medical and Dental Courses for all Medical and Dental Colleges in Gujarat will be carried out by this Admission Committee in accordance with the Notification of Health and Family Welfare Department, Gandhinagar, No. GP-12/MCG/1017/SFS-15/J, dated the 24th March, 2017.
Steps for Gujarat Medical admission
1. Registration: online process
2. Document verification and confirmation of registration: done physically at designated help centre.
3. Provisional Merit list declaration
4. Choice filling for mock round: online process
5. Mock round result declaration
6. Alteration of choice for first round: online process
7. Display of choice
8. Provisional Seat Allotment: online process
9. Payment of fees: done physically at designated bank branches (term fee)
10. Reporting of admitted students: done physically at designated help centres with verification
and submission of original documents
11. Joining at admitted institute
Prerequisites for medguj.nic.in admission
Step 1 – Purchase PIN from the designated Bank (Branch list is available on (www.medadmgujarat.org) on payment of Rs. 2000/- (Non-refundable).
Step 2 – After purchase of PIN, the candidates have to make application on the portal of PG Admission Committee(http://medadmgujarat.org/pg/home.aspx)
Step 3 – After completion of online registration, take print-out of the acknowledgement receipt and along with self-attested copies (Keep Original documents for verification) of all required documents to be submitted at nearby help-centre.
Help Centers List
1. B.J. Medical College, Ahmedabad
2. GMERS Medical College, Sola, Ahmedabad
3. NHL Municipal Medical College, Ahmedabad
4. AMCMET Medical College, Ahmedabad
5. GCS Medical College, Ahmedabad
6. Govt. Medical College, Bhavnagar
7. Gujarat Adani Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhuj
8. GMERS Medical College, Gandhinagar
9. Shri MP Shah Govt. Medical College, Jamnagar
10. Pramukhswami Medical College, Karamsad
11. GMERS Medical College, Patan
12. PDU Govt. Medical College, Rajkot
13. Govt. Medical College, Surat
14. SMIMER, Surat
15. CU Shah Medical College, Surendranagar
16. GMERS Medical College, Gotri, Vadodara
17. Govt. Medical College, Vadodara
18. GMERS Medical College, Valsad
Step to medadmgujarat online admission
- Visit the official website for – medadmgujarat.org
- Click on the Link “Post Graduate Medical Admission“
- Now Click on the link “Click Here for Online Admission“
- Then Click on the link “Candidates Registration/Login“
- New Candidate Click on the Link “Click here for New Registration”
- Fill Details and Submit Application.
- Save Your USER ID, Password and PIN for Next Login.
- PG Rules 2018-19
- User Manual For Registration Process
- General Instruction for Admission 2018-19 (Date – 06.3.18)
- Axis Bank Branch list Advertisement for Online Registration 2018-19
- PIN purchase in person from Axis bank for online registration: 15-03-2018 12:00 noon to 19-03-2018 3:30 PM
- Online Registration: 16-03-2018 10:30 AM to 20-03-2018 03:00 PM
- Original Documents verification and submission at Help Center: 16-03-2018 10:30 AM to 20-03-2018 03:00 PM
Detailed schedule of admission process will be declared soon. Please visit website
http://medadmgujarat.org/pg/home.aspx regularly for latest update.