KVS Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online for 5193 Vice Principal, PGT, TGT & Head Master Posts: Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan will going to conducted Limited Departmental Examination (LDCE 2018) for filling up the posts of Vice-Principal, PGT, TGT and Head Master posts amongst eligible Teachers of KVS across the country. However, eligible candidates can submit their kvs online form before 25th April 2018. Check More Details Given Below…
KVS Recruitment 2018 Details
Organization Name: Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS)
Name of the Posts: Vice Principal, PGT, TGT & Head Master Posts
Name of the Examination: Limited Departmental Competitive Examination (LDCE 2018)
No. of Vacancies: 5193 Posts
Apply Mode: Online
Job Category: Central Government Jobs
Starting Date: 11-04-2018
Last Date: 25-04-2018
KVS recruitment 2018: Eligibility criteria
- For Vice-Principal: Post Graduation/ Master’s Degree with B.Ed. Or equivalent and 05 years Working Experience.
- For Post Graduate Teacher (PGT): Post Graduation/ Master’s Degree with B.Ed. Or equivalent and TGTs having 03 years regular service as TGT in KVS.
- For Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT): Post Graduation/ Master’s Degree with B.Ed. Or equivalent and PRTs having 05 years of regular service.
- For Head Master (HM): PRT at least 05 Years regular service in KVS
KVS Online Form Fee:
Please Check Official Notification which is provided below.
KVS recruitment 2018: Important dates
- Advertisement Date: 9th April 2018
- Starting Date to Apply: 11th April 2018
- Last Date to Apply Online: 25th April 2018
- Closing Date to submit Hard Copy of KVS Online Form: 1st May 2018
Official Notification : Click here
Apply Online: Click here
Official Website: http://kvsangathan.nic.in/
The Kendriya Vidyalayas are a system of central government schools in India that were instituted under the aegis of the Ministry of Human Resource Development (