Kendriya vidyalaya admission form shall be released in the Second week of February Month 2018 for class 1 to 11 KVS Online Application Form. Candidates who are interested to take KVS Online Admission in the KV School they can apply Kendriya vidyalaya admission Form 2018-19 before the last date. The KV Admission Form 2018 can only be filled online mode from the official website. Read Full Article to know step to step registration process of KVS Admission!
Kendriya vidyalaya admission 2018-19
Name of Organization: KVS (Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan)
Article Category: KVS Admission Form
Classes: 1 to 11
Application Mode: Online
Official Website: kvsangathan.nic.in
KVS Admission 2018-19
Eligibility Criteria – For taking admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya, the applicant must fulfill the above mentioned age criteria and must possess all necessary documents as mentioned above.
Age Limit –
|कक्षा||न्यूनतम आयु सामान्य एवं दिव्याग बच्चो के लिए||अधिकतम आयु सामान्य बच्चो के लिए||अधिकतम आयु सामान्य एवं दिव्याग बच्चो के लिए|
How to Apply – Interested applicants may apply online for admission through the official website of Kendriya Vidyalaya i.e. http://admission.kvs.gov.in
Documents/Testimonials/Certificate Required at the Time of Admission 2018
- Date of Birth Certificate issued by the Competent Authority.
- Caste Certificate (If applicable)
- PH Certificate (If applicable)
- Proof of Residence
(For more details, candidates may refer to the official notification)
Step to Apply Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2018-19
- First, Visit the official website http://admission.kvs.gov.in
- Now click on Apply Online
- Read the instruction carefully before filling the form
- Tick and click on proceed button
- Start fills application form
- Click on submission
- Take printout of application form for further use.
Official Website of the KVS ->