ANM GNM Admission 2018-2019: Admission Committee for Gujarat Professional Nursing & Allied Medical Educational Courses Government of Gujarat, Gandhinagar has released admission notification for various course like Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT), Bachelor of Science In Nursing (B.Sc. Nursing), Bachelor of Orthotics and Prosthetics (BOP), Bachelor of Optometry (BO), Bachelor of Occupational Therapy (BOT), Bachelor of Audiology and Speech Language Pathology (BASLP), General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) (Diploma Course) and Auxiliary Nurses and Midwives Course (ANM) (Diploma Course).
GNM and ANM Admission 2018-19
Eligible candidates can apply online from 2nd July 2018. Gujarat GNM ANM Admission Online Registration Last Date is 11th July 2018. ANM GNM Online Application Registration available at official website www.medadmgujarat.org. After applying online, document verification and submission is required at the help center.
Article Category: Admission
- BPT – Bachelor of Physiotherapy
- B.Sc. Nursing – Bachelor of Science In Nursing
- BOP – Bachelor of Orthotics and Prosthetics
- BO – Bachelor of Optometry
- Bachelor of Occupational Therapy (BOT)
- Bachelor of Audiology and Speech Language Pathology (BASLP)
- General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) (Diploma Course)
- Auxiliary Nurses and Midwives Course (ANM) (Diploma Course)
- Buy Pin from Axis Bank: 02-07-2018 to 10-07-2018
- Online Registration: 02-07-2018 to 11-07-2018
- Document verification and submission: 02-07-2018 to 13-07-2018
- Merit List: 09-08-2018
- Mock Round Choice Filling: 13-08-2018 to 18-08-2018
- Mock Round Result: 20-08-2018 (6:00 PM)
- First Round Final Choice Filling: 21-08-2018 to 26-08-2018
- First Round Seat Allotment: 28-08-2018 (6:00 PM)
- Pay Fee: 29-08-2018 to 07-09-2018
- Help Center Reporting and Document Submission: 29-08-2018 to 08-09-2018
- Round Result
- Merit List, Choice Filling, Allotment
- Advertisement for Online Registration
- Axis Bank Branch List
- List of Help Center
- Widow and Orphan Format
- ANM NOC Format
- Admission Rules 2018-19
- Admission General Instruction
More Details Visit Official Page: Click Here
ANM GNM Admission closed for 2017-2018 Years. Refund payment Will be credited to the account on or before 31-12-2017.
ANM GNM Admission Second Round 2017 Notification Available Now. Eligible Candidates Fill Choice on or before Last date 18-10-2017. GNM and ANM Admission 2nd Round Allotment Result Will be declared on 25-10-2017 at www.medadmgujarat.org.
3rd Round Filling Date: 06-11-2017 to 07-11-2017
GNM ANM 2nd Round Choice Filling Last Date: 18.10.2017
2nd Round Allotment Result : 25.10.2017
GNM ANM Second Round Allotment Letter Result
ANM GNM Admission | Allotment Letter | Choice Filling | Merit List 2017 published on www.medadmgujarat.org. Gujarat GNM ANM Nursing Allotment Letter, Choice Filling and Merit List available at official website http://www.medadmgujarat.org/ or http://nursingguj.ncode.in/. Candidates can check their ANM GNM Merit List and Allotment Result through Candidates Login Page.
ANM GNM Admission | Allotment Letter | Choice Filling | Merit List 2017 @ www.medadmgujarat.org
GNM and ANM Allotment Letter Published on www.medadmgujarat.org. Candidate who Applied for Nursing Admission 2017 Process Can Check their Merit List & Result by Entering User ID.
Important Notice For First Round Allotment Letter
This first round of Allotment Letter download start from 04-10-2017 (11:00 AM)
Direct Link to Check Allotment Letter (http://www.medadmgujarat.org)
ANM And GNM Online Allotment process (Online Counseling)
The Government of Gujarat, in the Legislative Assembly has passed an act, Act No.3 of 2008 called “Gujarat Professional Educational Medical Colleges or Institutions (Regulation of Admission and Fixation of Fees) Act, 2007” to make special provision for regulation of admission in the Professional Medical educational courses in the State and fixation of fees in such colleges or institutions and for matter connected therewith. As per the powers conferred to State Government, in Section 20(1) of the said Act, the Government of Gujarat, by way of a notification had constituted “Admission Committee for ANM and GNM Professional Medical Education Courses ” to regulate the admission of candidates to the ANM and GNM courses. The mission assigned to this Committee is to carry out the counselling process in a fair and transparent manner. The admission process is conducted by this Committee strictly on the basis of merit of the candidate.
Candidates are advise that bookmark Freerojgar for get more latest updates about Gujarat Nursing ANM GNM Admission 2017.