MS University CCC Online Registration 2017-18 : MS University Baroda has published notification for CCC examination for govt employees. Next CCC Registration is going to be opened from 3:00 pm, 21-September-2017. The registration portal will allow first 15,000 candidates to register. The registration will be closed after that number has been reached.
About MSU: India’s internationally renowned The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda (1949) has blossomed from the Baroda College (1881) which is one of the oldest centres of learning in western India. MSU is the only state University with a residential, unitary character having English as sole medium of instruction with more than 1200 well-qualified faculty members and 1500 administrative staff to facilitate the learning of more than 35000 students having cosmopolitan life on campus. The rich legacy of the University is crowned by the names of stalwarts like Nobel Laureate Dr. Venkatraman Ramakrishnan, Shri Aurobindo, Bharat Ratna Acharya Vinoba Bhave, Gyanpith awardee Shri Rajendra Shah, Dr. I. G. Patel, Lord Bhikhu Parekh, Shri Sam Pitroda, Prof. K. G. Subramanyan and many more.
MS University CCC Online Registration 2017
Organization Name: Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda
Category: M.S Uni CCC Registration
Click Here for MS University CCC Online Registration
Official Press Note : Click Here
Important Instructions for MS University CCC Registration:
- On clicking “Proceed for Registration” button on MSU CCC portal, you will find a new screen as shown below. You need to register first to fill the Application form. To register click on “New Registration” button
- On clicking “New Registration” button a form will be displayed as shown below
- Please fill the Name (according to the Service Book), Birth Date, Mobile number, E-mail Address and other details available in the registration form properly. Check “Exam Type” has been selected properly or not? Please check the filled details twice. Then Click on Check box “I Agree the terms” and click on “Submit” button
- On clicking the “Submit” button, you will be redirected to the Online Payment Page as shown below.
- Exam fees can be paid online using Debit card, Credit card or Net banking. Fee details are as below.
For Theory and Practical both Exams: Rs. 200
For Theory Exam: Rs. 100
For Practical Exam: Rs. 100
- If somehow you are not able to Pay the Online fees while Registration, later on you can login using your Email-ID, Date of Birth and Password and can make the Payment.
- Enter required details and click on “Login” button. On successful login you will be shown the below screen.
- In above screen the “Make Payment” button in RED colour indicates that CCC Exam Fee Payment is not done. To pay the Exam fee online, Click on “Make Payment” button. It will display the Online fees payment Page as shown below.
- Fill the required details and pay the fees online
- On successful payment of the required fees it will display the screen as shown below
- Click on “Print” button as shown in above screen. On clicking “Print” button, it will show application in printable format as shown below
- Take Print out of the above screen. If photo is not visible properly in the printed Application form then affix latest passport size photographs in the space provided. You sign the application and get it Signed and Stamped from the Department head/higher authority in your office
- After completing the above process, scan the Signed and Stamped Application form. You need to upload this scanned Application form on the MSU CCC Exam Portal using your login details. You also need to upload your Office ID card. If Office ID card has not been issued by your office than any other Photo ID card as mentioned in the Application form (which supports your name in Service book) is required to be uploaded
- The Application will be considered as VALID only if the required Application Fee and documents have been properly uploaded on the MSU CCC Portal by the candidate.
- The incomplete application (if not uploaded properly with required Application fee and required documents) will be rejected.
- For any query,
Contact us on Phone Number: (0265) 2795518
Write us on E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- You are requested to regularly visit below MSU Websites for detailed schedule. www.msubaroda.ac.in or ccc.msubaroda.ac.in/MSUCCC
- Candidate will be informed for the CCC Exam schedule via SMS on the provided Mobile number.
- During examination, candidate has to bring Office ID Card and License / Aadhar Card / Passport / Election Card / PAN Card (ANY ONE) without fail.
Keep Visit Freerojgar for Latest Updates About MS University CCC Online Registration, MS University CCC Candidates List/ Hall Ticket, Result etc.