Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2017 for the post of Probationary Officers (PO) through Post Graduate Certificate in Banking and Finance course(PGCBF). Eligible candidates can apply online from 01-04-2017 to 01-05-2017. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below.
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2017
Name of Organization: Bank of Baroda
Total Number of Posts: 400 vacancies
Official website: bankofbaroda.co.in
Training Period: 3 Months
Apply Mode: Online
Name of Posts: Probationary Officer
Category Wise Vacancy Details
- Unreserved: 202
- OBC: 108
- SC: 60
- ST: 30
BOB Probationary Officer Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- Degree (Graduation) with minimum 55% (50% for SC/ST/PWD) marks in any discipline from a recognized University OR any equivalent qualification as such recognized by Central Government.
- All the educational qualifications mentioned should be from a University/ Institution/ Board recognized by Govt. Of India/ approve by Govt. Regulatory Bodies and the result should have been declare on or before 30.04.2017.
Age Limit (As on 01.04.2017): Minimum 20 years- Maximum 28 years i.e a candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.04.1989 and not later than 01.04.1997 (both dates inclusive)
BOB Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
- Start Date of online application submission: 1st April 2017
- Closing Date of BOB Online Application submission: 1st May 2017
- Online Payment of Fee: 1st April to 1st May 2017
- Download of call Letter for exam: 12 May 2017
- BOB PO Exam Date: 27 May 2017
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Online Exam, Psychometric Assessment, Group Discussion and Interview.
Application Fee: Applicants required to pay Rs. 100/- for for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates and Rs. 750/- for all others through Online Payment (Credit Card, Debit Card & Net banking) or through online by using Debit card or Credit card.
Steps to apply online Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2017
- Visit official website bankofbaroda.co.in or given below link.
- Find and Click on “BOB Recruitment 2017”
- Fill the form with all the required information
- Upload signature and photograph
- Make payment online
- Take a receipt of application form
Also Apply, BOB PO Recruitment 2017